Monday, August 21, 2006

Conference connections - continuing the conversation

Hi conference attendees!
I spoke with so many wonderful people while in Utah and hope that you will all stay in touch.
Even if we didn't get a chance to connect after one of my sessions, please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, or ideas. You can email me at either brentschlenker(@)gmail.com, or brent.t.schlenker(@)intel.com.
As I mentioned in my sessions if you want to just get inside my head for my latest musings you can always check out the Corporate eLearning Development blog.

Also, if you will be attending DevLearn2006 in S.F. in Oct, I will be giving 3 sessions and sitting on a featured session panel discussion. The panel discussion is going to be quite exciting titled e-Learning 2.0: The Next Great New Phase or Just Hype? As you can tell, I have a few opinions in this space, and I've had some spirited, thoughtful discussions in the blogosphere with Tony Karrer already. So I would really like to get some of your open honest feedback from my Learning2.0 session so I can prepare this event. I'm really looking forward to incorporating all of your wonderful feedback and improving on these sessions.

Many thanks!

6 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Matthew Nehrling said...

Brent,
I've posted some photos from the conference at Webshots here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mobilelearn

If anyone else would like to post image links for the rest of the group, that would be great.

Thanks.

 
At 8/23/2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a lot of talk about session materials being made available online at the conference, but I haven't been able to find any. Does anyone know where they might be?

Or is it a case of 'we have your conference money now, it's over, forget about it'?

 
At 8/23/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Garin Hess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/23/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Garin Hess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/23/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Garin Hess said...

Conference Presentation Materials:

You should have received an email with information about the conference materials. The basic summary is this:

Fill out an online survey about the conference and at the end of the survey you will be provided with a username and password to get to the conference materials.

If you did not get the email, please send an email to Anna Alcoser or call her directly at 801-766-2585.

 
At 8/24/2006 9:50 PM, Blogger bschlenker said...

I know the folks at Rapid Intake have been working hard to get all of the files up and available to the attendees. I did rcv an email from Anna on the 22nd and discovered all of the documents.
Matthew, thanks for sharing the pics. They are much better than mine :)
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home